Jon Mac for Dummies
CommerceHQ was created by Jon Mac, he is a high-level multimillion dollar eCommerce marker.
Then he moved to Shopify at which he created $7m in 2 years with numerous stores. Not bad ?
He thought Shopify was limited in features and wanted something better so in September in 2015 he began CommerceHQ with his Partner Vlad and at November 2016 he launched it privately beta where I obtained on board then in about September 2017 released it to the general public.
CHQ is built by marketers for greater conversions. That's why it's really good.
The creators literally assembled the platform they wanted with the features they needed so that they could crush it with their eCom shops.
You have access to that stage.
- Lots of programs that are built in and are liberated
- Visual store builder
- Print on demand integration.
- High converting themes included for free
- free hosting, Free SSL certificate
- No processing fees
- Very easy to construct store
- Quick set-up (below 6 minutes) quicker to start up and Begin earning money
- Great easy to use interface
- Great Abandoned shopping cart attribute
- Accordion style voucher
- Integrates with Dropified
- Also integrates with Zapier for Store Formula 100's of additional apps
- CHQ Customer service is just ticket system and Shopify has phone service.
I personally adore this stage that's why I did this CommerceHQ review and I'm certain you'll too if you try it out.